Interviewees for a university research project

Werkstuk? Interview? Evenement? Hier kun je je vragen en verzoeken kwijt zonder je te registreren (plaatsing na goedkeuring moderatoren).
elenigrapsa
Gast

Interviewees for a university research project

Bericht door elenigrapsa »

Good afternoon,

I am Elena, 19 years old, and I study at Leiden University. For one of my classes, I need to conduct a research project regarding a minority group in the Netherlands and the experience of four individuals who belong to that group and reside in the Netherlands. I have decided that I am interested in the transgender minority of the Netherlands and the experience of such individuals in the Dutch society.

In terms of practicalities, the name of the person does not need to be mentioned at all. The interview will have to be recorded but just the voice, no video will be taken. I am still working on the set of questions that I plan on asking, but I can provide that for you upon request. There will be a form to be filled out by the individual just for consent purposes and the privacy regulations in the Netherlands. Unfortunately, I do not speak Dutch, so the interview will have to be held in English. Lastly, I can meet in person or online (depends on location).

If you have any further questions, want more information, or would like to participate please let me know by sending an email at [email protected] :)

Thank you for your help in advance, Elena!
Laura2021
Voornaamwoorden: Zij/Haar

Re: Interviewees for a university research project

Bericht door Laura2021 »

Dear Elena, send me personal message to connect. Thanks.
Groetjes Laura :hbeat:
Andastre

Bericht door Andastre »

Hi Elena send me a personal message aswell.
The only thing to fear is fear itself. (Franklin D. Roosevelt)
Marije
Voornaamwoorden: Zij/Haar

Bericht door Marije »

I don't think she can receive pm's because she does not have an account. Just send her an email as she requested.
:hbeat: vrouw :hbeat: mama :hbeat: dochter :hbeat: zus :hbeat: gelukkig :hbeat:
Andastre

Bericht door Andastre »

Sending a Email would require using my main account which is private for all but family (i dont use any other mail adresses besides those belonging to my domain) sorry about that i will withdraw myself.
The only thing to fear is fear itself. (Franklin D. Roosevelt)